- Free Bar Review Programs
- Pearce Micro Review
- Master MBE Method
- Master Essay Method
- Master Essay Method: Frequently Asked Questions
- Master Essay: Torts
- Master Essay: Contracts
- Master Essay: Real Property
- Master Essay: Remedies
- Master Essay: Criminal Law & Procedure
- Master Essay: Constitutional Law
- Master Essay: Evidence
- Master Essay: Civil Procedure
- Master Essay: Corporations
- Master Essay: Wills and Trusts
- Master Essay: Community Property
- Master Essay: Professional Responsibility
- Master Essay: Crossover Questions
- Master Performance Method
- Bar Exam Ideas
Micro Review: Evidence
Here are the written materials for the Evidence section of the Pearce Micro Review, including a simple outline and several essay questions and issue outlines.
The video seminar includes a discussion of the black letter law, followed by a review of the hypothetical questions. It makes sense to treat the questions as practice essays. Read each fact pattern and spend 10-20 minutes outlining your answer. Then take a look at the issue outline and watch the corresponding video.
When you review these hypotheticals as well as your other practice work for the essays and MBE, keep track of your mistakes. When you make a legal error, it is useful to note it on the Micro Review outline. Keep in mind that annotating an outline with your legal errors is extremely useful. It is “active learning” that reinforces new knowledge. The idea is to waste as little time as possible on reviewing stuff you don’t know. Instead you want to learn new material and place it in the proper context.
Here is the video seminar for the Evidence section of the Pearce Micro Review – total running time 2:49:41. Remember that if you click on the playlist button in the upper-left corner you can skip around within the seminar. If you want some personal coaching on the bar exam, tutorial services are available.